Quick and Delicious Pasta Bake
Serves 40 (Uploaded : 16/04/10. First cooked : 07/04/10. Recipe Rating : 5/5)
1 extra large bag (3kg) pasta shapes
12 small (smart price) cans of tuna
1 frozen bag corn
1 frozen bag tomatoes
1 frozen bag onions
1 frozen bag mixed peppers
2 tubs of Asda own cheese granules
1 large bag of ready grated (smart price) cheese
1. Boil the pasta and leave to one side to cool.
2. Lightly fry the onion, peppers, tomatoes and corn together, leave to one side to cool.
3. Make up the two tubs of cheese granules.
4. Mix all the ingredients together, (you may have to divide the mixture into batches due to the quantity for this - unless you have a very large bowl). Put the mixture into dishes and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
1. A very simple recipe and can be eaten hot or cold.
2. It is ready in about 30 mins from beginning to end.
3. The prices are excellent at Asda.